Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Well, the week so far has not been great.  Monday night Dave slipped on the ice and cracked his head open - so Spencer's BD started out rough.

We had to wake Dave every half hour for the first 6 hours and then every hour for another few and so on - after about 12 hours - he was allowed to go to sleep (and so were we).

I had a client meeting at noon - so I got up from a quick nap and drove downtown met with the client and then headed back to get groceries and grab Spence so we could get Jonathan for Spencer's BD.

We got home and I went back down for a nap, the boys played video games and once up from my nap I worked on supper.  Spence wanted Indian - so I made Butter Chicken, Chicken Vindaloo, Potato and Mushroom curry, papudam and rice.  We ordered from a new place - but the food wasn't as good as some of the other places we go to - we ordered pakora, dhal and a bunch of naans.

We all ate anyways - and polished off a good half of the food.  Dave went back to bed after I redressed his bandage and I made an effort to stay up unsuccessfully.  I did try out my new bath pillow and bath rack though before heading off for the night.

Jacob came over after supper and the three boys played video games late into the night.  Today - back to normal for school and work and Dave is continuing to rest up.

No comments: