Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Well, it's our last full day here - I have loads of work, Spence has school work - and we've decided to skip all of that and have a fun day instead.

Spence is off for an afternoon of Trampolining and after I drop him off and take some pictures, I plan to head over to Atlantic Coast Kayak Co and head out for a quick paddle.  I am so excited as I've wanted to head out the entire trip but with the bad weather, going out didn't seem like a lot of fun.  Today it's supposed to be cloudy in the afternoon, but still fairly nice.  The loop I am on, is about 7 miles, so I will have to come back to finish the entire thing....something to do for next time!

Well, I'm off to grab a coffee and then figure out what else I need to get done before we head home tomorrow.

No comments: