Saturday, June 21, 2014

The day started too early ..... I got up at 5:30 and got breakfast organized for Karma and Noc and then made myself some breakfast just before I got Spencer up to get ready.

We left at 6:40 and were at Joanne's by 6:45 and we left for the airport by 7am.  We made it to the airport in plenty of time and they went off to Westjet and their trip to the coast.

I got a text from Spence once they landed safely.

I on the other hand, decided I needed more nap time and the animals agreed....we napped until noon and then decided it is going to be a TV watching day and chores day.  It's a very relaxing day today.  Trying to decide what my week will look like - thinking to clean the cup collection in Spencer bedroom this week....maybe I'll actually have a glass to drink out of before the end of the week.

No comments: