Wednesday, April 09, 2014

So today we'll do a bit of school - reading, printing, math, essay and drums.  I'm skipping everything else as I'm still recovering and cannot drive or go to far from home until I get the all clear.  I apparently have acute vertigo and have to wait till it clears up on its own...in the meantime the doc I saw will get me into the acute vertigo clinic (didn't know we had one).

So today is chores, relax, recoup, school and a bit of work/study for me as that does not require me to move around a lot.

Today Josie's potential forever owner comes to meet her, we were going to meet her at her house, but with me not driving, we changed our plans.  I'm hoping she takes a shine to her and we get her a forever home even before she goes up for adoption officially :)

No comments: