Sunday, April 20, 2014

I am starting to feel better again, but the midnight pee breaks are killing me.  Ellie isn't feeling great and had diarrhea last night along with a few pee breaks - she cuddled in with me instead of the animals once she was back in bed and we all slept in until 10am.

Dave couldn't sleep even though he was dead tired - so he moved the mudroom closet to the new temporary spot and today we move the rest of the mudroom out so the new HVAC and Hot Water tank can get installed.  The bulkhead is down and boy does it make a huge difference with it gone - visually the room looks more square - which is the look I am going for.

The fireplace stuff is ready to go, Dave still has to cut the frame for me so that when it's installed I can just screw it together and the critters will be safe when its running.  So lots to do today for sure.

I actually started reading a book last night - not a text book  a regular book and really enjoyed that.

Spence decided after an adventurous sleepover (they walked over to a friends in Varsity for a midnight slurpee and chips) he needed some time on his own and to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, so he was off by 1am.

Today is another chores, do stuff before Dave leaves day for Dave and me and for Spence he's heading to Royal Board shop with his dad to get what they need for their upcoming road trip and then it's a Game of Thrones night at Tammy's house.

Tomorrow is work & planning out grade 12 and finishing up whatever we missed today with Dave before he leaves for BC on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: