Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yesterday was a stay at home rest day - Spence spent time with his dad (pool, card games, walking, catching up) and I got to get some chores and work done.  We all met up for supper at grama & grampa's and then headed off to Fred's for their Saturday taco special.  After supper James, Spencer and I walked over to the dive shop to figure out our diving for this coming week and left empty handed as the store was closed.

We all went back to grama & grampa's and while James, Spence, grama & grampa played Risk, auntie read her book and I searched the internet for a good dive - lucked out and found a dive/snorkel combo so we could all go.  We'll be going to the Coral Gardens on the west side of the island and while James, Spence and I dive, Leora, grama and grampa will snorkel.  For my other dive, I decided on a beach dive and we'll do Makena landing to hunt down some sharks for our photo album.

I hope to do some surfing this week too - but time is tight as I lose most of Monday to a webinar I have to complete before year end so I get enough professional education credits to keep my designations :)

Today we'll be going to the beach to snorkel and boogie board - should be a blast as the waves are up still and should be fun for Spence.

No comments: