Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday - man did I get to sleep in....10:30 before the animals decided it was belly rub time.  We made crepes and coffee and they had their share of crepes and sandwich meat and I had crepes and coffee, although the cat keeps trying to dunk it's head in my coffee and I have no idea why.

Spence has asked for an angel food cake, so that will be made today.  I am removing the garage ceiling and wall for the plumber and removing all items under the stairs so he can do his work there too.  I am so excited this will be done soon.

I have all the insulation and drywall I will need to finish the work up before I leave for holidays - now to make time to do that :)

Spence of course is still asleep - way to early for him on a Sunday.  We have a few chores to do around the house and we have to figure out supper, but otherwise we are pretty much relaxing today.

No comments: