Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yesterday was busy - I headed off early to meet with a client.  Spence got to sleep in and do school in the afternoon - math, drums, printing, reading, deciding on a topic for his next essay.  Spence also woke up with an earache and was working on getting rid of that for most of the day.

When I got home, we had dinner - quesadillas and nachos and then I headed off for another board meeting.  At the end we had a contractor picked out and a roof colour, but I told them I can't do any more meetings until I come back because I'm swamped with work stuff - they want another meeting before I leave....ack!

Today is another day like yesterday-work and school.  James is taking Spence out tonight and they are prepping for their trip to Seattle.  I'm skipping slo-pitch to continue to catch up on work....busy, busy last few days before vacations begin.

No comments: