Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday

I had a great morning coffee with grama and then afterwards did some chores.  I packed up just after lunch and headed to Cochrane to grab Spence.

Spence and I left and stopped at Burger King for a quick lunch for him before we went downtown for his appt with his doc.

Once the appt was done, we went to Chinatown for snacks and to check out costumes...came away with snacks, no costume.

I was going to do some mask work for PAX, but decided since it was supposed to rain tomorrow, I'd put the storm door up.  Well.....the instructions suck, but most of the door is up.  I have the latch to put on and then it should be done (that can be done in the rain or Dave can help if I can't figure it out).

Spence headed off for dinner with grama, grampa, James, Jeff & Theresa at the Keg and I headed off to a board meeting about our roof.  Now it's time to chill for the rest of the night.

No comments: