Saturday, July 27, 2013

It was a relaxing day at our place.  Jacob slept over and was up and out by 11am.

I got up at 9am, mainly because Karma wanted to go to the bathroom.  I made crepes and coffee for breakfast.  The pups and I relaxed and waited until kiddo got up and then I made him some soup.

I decided it was nap time and the pups and I went off to nap.  We got up and got organized for this evenings activities.

Spence and I headed out to get Edo for him and then I headed out to the Veggie Dine Out dinner with Risa.

Risa and I had a wonderful time eating way more than we should with some great folks - I'm so glad we found this group of vegetarians to go eat out with - no worries with sharing dinner options :)

Now it's time to do a bit of work and watch some TV while Spence plays with some of his friends.

No comments: