Friday, May 11, 2012

We started off with Atlas Shrugged, then spelling, math quiz, Aztecs for history today and then it was time to get ready for soccer.

The kids played on the long field today - but boy was it cold!  The wind was pretty strong and made it miserable to sit and watch.  We left right after the game this time as I had a physio appt and I left Spence to finish his drums, reading and do his chores.

My appt took over an hour and a half today, but boy does my shoulder really feel better.  I am supposed to get the all clear to climb by the end of next week, if I keep up my exercises.

By the time I got home, it was time to pack up and head out to ninjitsu - I walked Hunter first and got him fed and then we left to get Karma.  We drove down to the shop and found out it was closed today as the instructor was away for a week.  So we will try next week.

We turned around and headed home (rush hour both ways) and once home, walked Karma and put some spaghetti on the stove for supper.

James managed to beat us home and went off for a run before supper time - at least the temperature is warmer now than it was in the morning :)

No comments: