Sunday, April 22, 2012

Excellent way to spend a warm Sunday.

James went out for a big bike ride and I took the dogs for a big walk.  Initially, I had planned an hour walk, but with running into a small bundle of kittens with some other ladies, it took nearly an hour to rescue them out of a tree, put them in a box, haul them to Marion's so she could decide if she wanted to keep one before handing them over to the vet.  I got home just in time to leave for lunch downtown on 17th at the little Mexican place off 14th. 

Lunch was good, Spence wasn't too keen on his selection, but said it wasn't bad.  We then went to Community and grabbed a few things and then the Korean grocery next to Community to grab a few more things.

Got home fell asleep on the deck and decided I needed more nap time and went upstairs when it got shady on the deck. 

Spence woke me up about 15 minutes later as he wanted to put the colours in his hair (blue & purple) and then I figured I should make supper - home fries, chicken breast burgers and grama's multiplying salad.  Then we walked the dogs after supper and settled in to watch some TV.

No comments: